Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sewing Challenge

The Moxie Fab Challenge this time around is a sewing them. For this card I added some canvas, ribbon, seam binding, a button and stick pins-I am hoping I got enough sew related items on here! Ha Ha Ha!
I used a great stamp-Tailor Made from Close to My Heart. It includes the great sewing machine, thimble and button stamps.
I also used some of the canvas paper to create a sort of 'flag' with the sentiment on it. Below you can see how I stamped on the canvas and then frayed the edges some. A big Thanks to Annette Green for showing the canvas paper in her Father's Day Paper Bag Card Video.

2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love your touch of pins and the sentiment is too cute! ;)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Aaron! Thanks for linking this up to the I'm Sew Excited! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm "sew" glad you joined in on all the fun! :)