Thursday, June 30, 2011

Recipe book

Over the weekend I had several of my friends and customers over for a crop weekend. One of my good friends is an expert at the Cricut- I am sure we wore her out with all of our questions and eagerness to learn. This was my project for the weekend. I am going to use this book to hold all the recipes that I cut out of magazines. I cut all the cover pieces and tabs from the "from my kitchen"cartridge.

To make the base of the album I used a composition book that I had the office supply store cut in half for me. see below

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

You continue to amaze me with your out of the box thinking. Another awesome project. I am so lovin' Mayberry. When I first saw the current idea book, I was enthralled with Sophia, but the more I use Mayberry, the more diverse the papers from this kit become. I think it's my new favorite. I didn't think I would ever be able to move on from Jingle and Twitterpated. :) Beautiful work, as always!

Katy said...

How freakin' clever is that!!!! I've never thought of cutting those suckers in half! I have tons at home and that's what I plan on doing...lol. LOVE the recipe book!

Pamela OConnor said...

I have to agree TOTALLY with Katy! =) You amaze me with your creativity!!!