Monday, June 13, 2011

Life is Good Paint Can Class


If you are in the Lubbock area and would like to Join me for this paint can class, Please RSVP today.

Life is Good Paint Can & Cards
Class Date: June 25th
Time: 9:30 am
Place: My House
Please RSVP & Pre pay by June 13th
*Please bring standard class tool kit – Paper Trimmer, Scissors, and Permanent Adhesive
*As per CTMH Policy, the Class Fee only provides your Class Kit (there is no charge for my expertise).

Cost: $20.00
1 Paint Can
1 pk Pink Ribbon
1 pk envelope flats
18” cocoa ribbon
5” Blush waxy flax
5 pin and brown buttons
5-Sheets of Cardstock
2 sheets of pattern paper
Instructions

2 comments:

Pamela OConnor said...

Hmmm...I'm thinking the drive would be worth it! Love this project! =)

Cindy said...

These are so cute. Wish I lived by you, I love all your classes.