Friday, June 17, 2011

Hostess Gift

Last week I attended a little summer gathering at friends house, I wanted to bring her a special gift-I found this cute little clothes pins with felt strawberries on them and thought of her. She has wonderful strawberry, raspberry, plum and peaches growing at her house and is always sharing her crops.
I just included the the clothes pins in a bag and made a simple little bag topper. I cut the jar and lid with my cricut and added to the topper using foam tape.

3 comments:

kayeaston51 said...

I KNOW she loved it!!

Casandra Bennett said...

Very cute! A completely unique idea! Makes me think of picking wild strawberries for my Grandma when I was little. I would pick strawberries for hours and only come back with a few small one's. Grandma always pretended not to know where the rest of them went. LOL

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

Oh my gosh--that is adorable! What a great idea.