Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tic Tac Toe and a book review

A new product from CTMH this season is pleated ribbon. I LOVE pleats, but if you have ever tried to make your own, then you know that it is a bit of a chore to do. So I jumped for joy when I saw the set of 3 ribbons pre-pleated!
Of course this is a clear card (which are a little hard to photograph) using a new A size stamp set called A Game.

This is the 1st book that I downloaded on my Kindle that I got for Christmas. The book is a great read, I will say that it gave me some sad dreams. It's kinda of 2 stories combined, but they turn out to be about the same person. The mother of 2 grown women is re-telling them a fairy tail from their childhood, turns out the fairy tale is about her. The fairy tale is a heart wrenching story of hard times during the war in Russia. I will say that ending is wonderful, and the fairy tale made me truly appreciate the modern time that I live in and made me very thankful for all that I have.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read her boook "Firefly Lane" I have never cried so much over a book. I also bought the new one, "Winter Garden." I can hardly wait to read it.
Thanks for sharing.
Marty Shumaker
Riverside, CA
CTMH consultant 16 years.