Saturday, January 8, 2011

Celebrate candles

This card was also lost in a file, and the credit goes to my upline, Audrey. This is one of the cards she created for her stamp camp. I will be back on Monday with a Valentines project and directions along with some kits for the project that I will have for sale in my etsy shop.
ETA: Several questions and emails from yesterdays post. To create the pattern on the bird I did the kiss and twist technique. I used the small flower in the A Tweet stamp and kissed it multiple times on the bird.

1 comment:

Lisa Stenz said...

Cute card Aaron! BTW, I have a little something for you on my blog. Feel free to participate and pass this award on, but don’t feel obligated. I just wanted everyone to know how much I enjoy your blog and your wonderful artwork! *Ü*