Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Canvas Project

Over the week of Thanksgiving I borrowed a 1968 VW Bug from a friend to do some Christmas Photography sessions. I had Charlie take a few of me before hand to show everyone what the set up would look like. I really liked how my pictures turned out, so I added them to a really large canvas. (That large picture is 8x10). Of course Christmas is over, and I will have to put this away till next year, but I thought I would show you a quick picture before that. Below you can also see a few of the pictures that I took that week-(none of these were edited-all straight out of the camera). I had so much fun, I took over 2000 pictures that week. I offered the sessions for $50 for 1hr. After I downloaded all of the pics I put them on a disk for them to have and do with as they pleased. Everyone got 200-500 pictures each. Part of the deal was that I would also edit a few in Photoshop CS3 for Christmas cards, framing or whatever they wanted to use them for (but not all 200+ pictures)
Check back tomorrow and see the cute cards I made for the owner of the bug as a Thank you/Christmas gift.
And by the way-I did get a total of 9 people to fit in the bug-it was tight and they complained a little, but it turned out really cute!





















4 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable pictures! Love the red bug!!!

Michelle said...

GORGEOUS photos!! You did a fantastic job on them!! And the owner of that bug must love it a lot! I don't think I have ever seen one that shiney!! LOL

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wowie! These are fabulous photos Aaron! LOVE them!

Lori said...

Great photos!!! I especially like the one with the 9 people in the car. So cute.