Friday, December 11, 2015

Last Minute Gift Ideas

 As we head into the last stretch of the Holiday Season, I wanted to take the time to share a few ideas for gifts you can put together yourself in just a short amount of time.
To start off with how about a notecard set, this is one I made for a school teacher. Aren't those pencils the cutest? After stamping a handful of note cards I added some stamps and a pen for a perfect and easy gift.


 Here is a sample that CTMH made using the same stamp and a picture of the stamp that is only $6.95.

Lastly Gift cards are easy, and I like to keep a few Starbucks cards around for those people who might have been left of my list by accident and need to be thanked. Teachers, bus drivers, postman, the Fedex person-all those people who make life easy!  Here is a link to a video on how to make the papersack pocket-warning it's an old video I made, so the quality is not great but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I marked that stamp set back when the catalog first came out. Now that I've seen what darling gifts you have made with it, I am moving it to the top of my list! Thanks Aaron, I think! :-D

Tammy said...

This stamp set was part of the order I placed from you in November. I love how you stamped the pencil!