Friday, April 20, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 14 & 15

Here are my pages for week 14 and 15. You can see that for week 14 I focused on just Easter-I took about 120 pictures that weekend, but there was no way to fit all of them. I used the pocket page with the most pockets and picked my favorite pictures. You can see that I cut the larger one in half to fit.
Here is a close up of the title-I used some Martha Stewart glitter and a few embellishments for the title.
And below is Week 15.
I used some retired CTMH peach stamps to add a little fun to the page.

2 comments:

KayE said...

I am so glad that you are using more of your own writing this year!! Fabulous job! I am so far behind, I will need a few days to catch up!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great pages, Love this life project I think if my children were little ones I would have to do this. TFS