Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fancy Butterfly

When I spotted this card in the current issue of Paper Crafts, I knew I wanted to re-create it using the fun April Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart. I used all the fun large words from the stamp set and then added some smaller words from a few other stamps I had on hand. I really liked the bold colors of the butterfly and wanted to copy that. I used a retired butterfly stamp from last year and embossed it with black embossing powder and then used lagoon and sunset inks with a sponge to add the color. I can't wait to send this to someone special.
Would you like the great Stamp? To get the Stamp of the Month for $5 is spend $50 on my website!! What a deal! And you can get the Dotty for You paper pack for $5.00 as well! Head over to my website for all the details

3 comments:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

LOVE this! Can't wait to try it!!! Blessings. Sharon

Tammy said...

Beautiful! Love the stamped background!

Cricut Couple said...

This is fantastic! I have to try this!!!