Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Butterfly Card with Tutorial

Stamp Club Members, mark your calendar because you get to make this card on May 1st! But for those of you not in the club here is a little step by step of how to make this fun fringe. For this card I chose to use some vintage book print. I used 6 pieces 1 1/2" wide folded in half and then fringed. (I folded and fringed 3 layer together)
If you have some of those fancy fringe scissors this will go faster, but I don't so I just cut about 1/4" wide slits in the fold.
I attach the bottom layer (note-put a staple in the layers to hold them together) and then I add the next layer slightly higher.

Lastly, fluff with your fingers.
Don't you just love that pattern paper-get your pack today for only $5-all the details are here.

5 comments:

Sheila H said...

Cute card!

Tammy said...

Super cute!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card and I love the tutorial for the fringe. I will definately use this little trick. TFS

Katy said...

LOVE the card...love the tutorial...{{{LOVE}}} the butterfly and LOVE your nails :0)

Cricut Couple said...

Ok... I love the fringe! Amazing!!!