Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tiny Bird Christmas Ornament

How cute would a tree full of these sweet and glittery birds look? If you missed the class today, you can watch the recording here on my Ustream channel.

{Bird Christmas Ornament Supplies}
Pattern Paper: Mistletoe (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Desert Sand (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Bird Basics (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: prisma glitter, half back pearl, liquid glass(Close to My Heart) beads, spacer, clear thread (other)

EDIT: the measurement for the wing accordion is .5" x 4.5"
And here is a look at the one that I added to the Mason jar for a faux snow globe.






4 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

That tiny bird is adorable. And yes, a bunch of those would look really cute on a tree.

Anonymous said...

You did A GREAT job...Bettye

Jeanne said...

Fabulous, Aaron! Will have to check out your video to see the particulars. Love, love, love the Mason jar idea!

Romaine said...

Aaron, these are darling!