Friday, November 5, 2010

A Single flower and Ledger Paper

This week the challenge over at the Heart 2 Heart Blog is a color combo--my favorite! I had a hard time finding any pattern paper in my stash that went together, so I decided to use some vintage ledger paper.
{Thinking of You Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Colonial White, Brown Bag (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Zippidee(Close to My Heart) Vintage ledger paper
Ink: Brown Bag, Garden Green, Sunset (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Tasty treats, Smiles (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: edge distresser(Close to My Heart), orange rhinestones (other)




3 comments:

Amy Moore said...

ooh! I like your card, so pretty!

Andrea Ewen said...

Very resourceful! Gives your card a wonderful vintage-y feel. Great use of the colors and wonderful non-tradional design. Love that circle! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Paper doll said...

Cute card,Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!