Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Holly

At a recent event I won a package of K&Company 3d holly leaves and poinsettias-they are so pretty and so vintage looking. I added some rhinestones for the berries to bling them up. I will say the foam adhesive is not very good, but I will over look that and add some CTMH to all of them.
{Merry Christmas Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Bamboo, Colonial White (Close to my Heart)
Pattern Paper: Mistletoe Collection (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Bamboo, Cranberry (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Tag the Occasion (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Hemp, Bamboo button, red sparkles (Close to My Heart)holly 3d stickers (K&Co.) trim (etsy) die cut (nestiblites)

2 comments:

Sheila H said...

Very nice card; I like the bling you added!

Tammy said...

LUV this card! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and thank you for sharing all your awesome inspiration with us!!!