Sunday, July 18, 2010

Last weeks Color Combo from Jeanette Lynton


While I was at convention I missed this color combo, but I just loved the looks of it together that I had to give it a try!

Not to long ago I was in the office supplie store-(my favorite place to shop!) and saw these little index cards-they were just too cute not to pass up! (they measure 2.5x3 half a
large size card.)



{Thanks for your kindness card supplies}
Cardstock: Chocolate, White Daisy, Twilight(Close to my Heart)
Ink:Sorbet, Sunflower, Chocolate(Close to My Heart)
Stamps:Tickled Pink, A Little of Everything(Close to My Heart)
Emblishments:Twillight ribbon, foam tape (Close to My Heart), Index Card

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great color combo. I really like the focal image flowers! They just pop off the page. Using an index card for the sentiment is very clever! All around, this is a bright and happy card. Thanks for sharing.

Leslie said...

Love that color combo too. Great card. Neat idea for the index cards.

Sheila H said...

I would never have thought to use an index card; what a clever idea!