Friday, July 16, 2010

Classic Colors

I think this color combo is classic-it looks so great in girly projects as well as working great for a boy or man! For this card I chose to go simple. (Mainly because I am behind on EVERYTHING right now, but I just had to make something last night). I love the bottom of the card with the dots-they look like they are part of the cardstock instead of a stamp.


{Thank You Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Desert Sand, Colonial White (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Bamboo, Desert Sand, Crystal Blue (Close to My Heart)
Markers & Pencils: Desert Sand Marker, Heavenly Blue Marker (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Hit the spot, A flitter, Thank you (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Bamboo Button, Crystal Blue button(Close to My Heart)
Tools: Sponge(Close to My Heart)

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow! To you it may be simple, but to me it's just beautiful. I really like that color combination, the dots and the sparkly butterflies. WOW. Thanks so much for sharing!

Sheila H said...

I love that polka dot stamp - wish I had it :)

Melissa said...

Adorable! Love the glittering butterflies and the polka dots are so cute!