Saturday, February 18, 2012

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Thanks for all the ideas for the card! I might re-make the card if I have time, but since I copied it from one in an older idea book (pg 38 of the Winter 2011 catalog) I have a good idea how it would look the other way.
The Stella card goes to comment #5

Casandra
said...

That happens to me occasionally, too. I love the Stella paper, but that side is a bit busy for me, as well. I tend to like more solid patterns, like that Lagoon side, for instance. But, I think it actually works with the stamp set you used, and the elements combined make it an attractive card. :)

February 15, 2012 8:19 AM

Casandra-email me at kabrown63@hotmail.com with you address for UPS and I will send your card and a little goody for you!!

1 comment:

Cricut Couple said...

YAY! Congrats Casandra!!!