Friday, February 24, 2012

Project Life: 2012/Week 6 & 7

Week - I really like the picture of Madonna from the Superbowl (FYI I took a picture of the TV) and wanted to focus on the gold color from that picture. I picked some orange cards for this week and added some black and pink to it. Below you can see that I stamped on the card using some CTMH stamps with a flourish and birds.
Her you can see I printed a picture of a foot ball and added it to my journaling card.

Week 7-I didn't feel so well the day I worked on this page, so I kept it very simple. I used some chipboard letters from CTMH to highlight that it was week 7. I used all black and white cards but added lots red to for Valentine's week.
I used some chalk to highlight the Love and Valentine's words. I cut some free hand hearts too!

I added an extra page protector 8.5" x 11" to show the Valentine drink list and on the other side the newspaper clipping from the Brad Paisley concert.

2 comments:

Amy Moore said...

Very cool pages once again!

Cricut Couple said...

These are all AWESOME!!!