Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tie one On

This card didn't turn out like I planned, but it's still super cute. I had the idea to make the elephant balloon look like it was tied on to the sentiment. I think it needed a different string and bow. I am super happy with the the Celebrate sticker- that black is so bold and the font is so pretty.
The Sticker is from the great Charlotte Collection-  check out here for the great Workshop Your Way Kit.
Remember YOU get FREE product this month-- so go order some new product!
  Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the February Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Sorbet Stamp Pad. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the February Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for February.


No comments: