Monday, February 1, 2016

Balloon Animal Fun

 Alright, the February Stamp of the Month is soooo cute!! Those balloon animals make me smile like a loon! For starters the giant bunny ears are so sweet. This little guy is perfect on the Cricut Easter card. I added a little pink chalk on the cheeks and ears!
This next card has some really cool handmade features. I punch a scrap of cardstock to create a stencil and then I used a sponge to created some soft balloons.
I added some strings to the balloons with a journaling pen.
 
Remember YOU get FREE product this month-- so go order some new product!
  Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the February Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Sorbet Stamp Pad. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the February Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for February.

No comments: