Friday, August 22, 2008

Post-it-Note Keychain

This will be the make & take project at my upcoming Open House-I thought I would share the step by step directions for those of you who can't attend, or would like to do the project at your own Open House. The idea is not originally mine, I got it from Splitcoast Stampers, so thanks to Angie J!
This is the directions for the small Post-it-Note, not the square one.
Here are the supplies you will need. The cardstock measures 3.25 x 2" and is scored at 1 9/16" and 1 11/16". Color is Creme Brulee(new) and the scallop circle is cut with my cuttle bug!

Although I think the crop-0-dile is an amazing tool, it can't go through a whole post-it-note.
Divide the post-it-note into 3. (I just eye ball it)

Random stamp the cardstock.

Stamp the ring of dots on the scallop circle cardstock, and a letter in the middle.

Glue the Post-it-note inside the cardstock "folder". (I just put extra glue on the back page of the Post-it-Note to hold it in place)

Close the book, and use the Crop-o-dile to punch a hole in the top left corner. (I used the larger of the 2 hole punches)

Add a loose leaf binder ring and ribbon. And now you have a cute little key chain or add it to the strap of your purse.
Supplies-from CTMH-Colonial White CS, Creme Brulee CS, Creme Brulee Ink, Creme Brulee ribbon, Sans Caps stamp set, Magic Moments stamp set
other-loose leaf ring, crop-o-dile, cuttlebug and die cut, post-it-note

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Lots great! Love how you used all Creme Brulee for the project. TFS!

Tracy said...

This is adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

I assume you don't mind being scrap lifted if you put out the instructions? These are really cute - thanks for sharing.

Barbara said...

Terrific gift idea....very cute!!