Saturday, August 23, 2008

Grocery List

Click the picture for a up close view-

I am so sorry these pictures are so dark, I thought there was enough light last night, but clearly there wasn't. This is a Grocery List I made using a note pad. (8.5 x11 size) I had the office supply store cut them into 3 parts. I asked the guy there to cut them into 3 equal parts, but they are not. If you decide to do this project, and have the pads cut, be sure to have them put an extra staple in the tops for you with their heavy duty stapler. Some mine starting coming apart after the cut, lucky for me we have a heavy duty stapler at my office.
Supplies from CTMH-Olive CS, Colonial White CS, Tulip CS, Desert Sand CS, Tulip Ink, Olive Ink, Desert Sand ink, hemp, foam squares, Treasure Life Stamp Set
Other-Note pad

No comments: