Thursday, June 26, 2008

Love your Life





Last night was the 1st night in many weeks that I didn't have anything to work on!!! For weeks I have been working on an album for convention, roommate gifts, submission project calls, workshop projects and a few gifts in between. When I came in my craft room I sat down with no project in mind-It was nice. I decided to make a wedding gift for a blogging friend. (I will show that in a few days).

Supplies-All CTMH-Cocoa CS, Olive CS, Pansy Purple CS, Colonial White CS, Bitty brads, photo hanger, fancy cut tag, cocoa ribbon, pansy purple ink, olive ink, delight in everything stamp set, with love stamp set, stylus, sanding kit.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love this card!!! Love how you layered the cardstock strips on the base!!!

Chelle! said...

hi...I am not sure how I just stumbled on to your blog. I love this card!!! That is too cool!!

Tami said...

I'm definitely casing this because I have this set and love it! Gorgeous way to use the background paper -- stunning card!

Mary said...

This is beautiful, just stunning! I love everything you do! Nice way to use up scraps, too!

Mary