Sunday, June 22, 2008

Card Sketch & a little lion

Sorry for the lack of post this week, I wasn't feeling that well. I was stung by some bees, but I am back to myself today!! On Friday I came across a really neat blog, some of you may already know about it, but it's new to me. It's called Card positioning systems or CPS, a fancy term for sketch. Since I have always been a big fan of the Joy of Card Making from Papercrafts. This is great, because there is a new sketch every week. So here is the sketch from last week and one of the cards I made. If you use this, or you want to give it a try, post a commit with a link to your card.

Supplies All CTMH-Pattern paper from Enchanted, Goldrush CS, Autumn Terracotta Textured CS, White Daisy CS, Black Ink, Goldrush ink, Autumn Terracotta Marker, Buttercup Marker, colored pencils, Black Marker, Autumn Terracotta Ribbon, Autumn brads, sanding kit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better, you had me worried.
Cute card as always, please stay away from the bees.

Bettye

Stacy said...

Love the colors you used with this card! It's so rich and beautiful, but cute at the same time! :-)