Friday, November 6, 2015

Dream Big and Cheers Cards


 Dream Big! This card will be great for anyone working on goals. I am thinking it will be great for someone in my workout group. I workout with all ladies and we have the best friendship, everyone is encouraging and supportive. I also think a card like this would be good for graduation.  I really like the vellum leaves with the kraft die cuts, the contrast of the two gives such a pop!
 The Cheers card is pretty traditional, but I am in love with the look of twine or thread as a background accent right now. Below you can see how I made the gold accent behind the glasses on this card.
Do you have some of this baker's twine still? I have a stash of bakers twine, but this kind with the gold accent wasn't my favorite. It really didn't stay together when working with it so it really just annoyed me. I used some on another project, but I removed the gold and left it on my work table-- all of a sudden the idea to use it popped in my head and this is what I got. It is really easy to separate, but I do know you can buy simular stuff in the craft stores.
Alright, thats it for this week!
Next week I have a whole new set of projects and ideas for you so come back!!!
DONT FOR GET TO ENTER TO WIN THE SANGRIA PAPER PACK, ALL THE INFO IS ON THE POST FROM NOVEMBER 3RD.




2 comments:

Tammy said...

Way to make use of the gold thread! I like your dream big card. What a fun way to bring someone some encouragement!

Casandra Bennett said...

I really like both of your cards. Thank you for sharing your great tip with the gold thread. Have a great weekend, and I hope it's a crafty one!