Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Base & Bling Christmas Tree Ornament and Keychains

 Last year we had the Base & Bling line from CTMH and I picked up these hooks from Hobby Lobby thinking they would work well with the pendants to make Christmas Ornaments. Of course life happened and I never got around to making any. This year I pulled out the hooks I bought, luckily I could find them after 11 months and went to work.
I did check and Hobby Lobby still has these this year.
 Also just a reminder from last year, these pendants make great keychains. How cool would these be as stocking stuffers this year? And don't forget that you can put pictures in them too. I have make several of these as personalize gifts for family and friends. I recently sent a picture keychain to my friend who lost her dog. She said it was the sweetest gift to get and a little picture she could keep with her all day.


BE SURE You enter the GIVE AWAY
Details on the November 17th Blog Post.


1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love how you think outside the box! The ornaments and key chains are wonderful ideas. So cute!