Friday, November 27, 2015

Adding Fundamentals to Cards

 Here are two more ideas for use with Fundamentals- The 1st card is a great example of adding an additional pattern to a set of papers. The Sangria paper is so pretty, my favorite in the catalog but it's very earthy in color. I wanted to brighten it up just a bit with white for this card especially withe the bold white where the sentiment is. By adding the dot pattern fundamentals I brightened up the card across the whole card.
 How cute is the watercolor whale here? I love watercolor for adding color shades. By adding more watercolor pigment to the top and tail of the whale I gave him a realistic look.
It's a little hard to tell with the lighting but I have cut the pattern fundamental paper into a fringe. It gives the card a great 3D look and adds more interest to the pattern of the fundamental paper.
TODAY is the VERY last day to join in the NOVEMBER Give AWAY
Be Sure to go to the November 24th blog post for all the details and to enter.
 

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Your whale card is adorable! I like how you cut some fringe to add more detail.