Thursday, August 18, 2011

New crafty business cards

I was in bad need of business cards, but was holding out until after convention to hear what they were going to tell us. After much brainstorming I decided to go with some that I designed myself using my favorite "crafty quotes" on one side it has all my info the other has a bright colored pattern and a quote.
I also order these mini calling cards-great for including in a card or with a special gift.
I ordered from Moo.com, but most all business card places will let you design your own as well.

3 comments:

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

LOVE these! What a great idea with having a crafty quote on the front. Thanks for sharing the link where you got them, I'm going to check them out.

Paige Dolecki said...

Aaron - what a fabulous idea for business cards! Very unique and colorful. Thanks for sharing the link to this company.

Paige

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Super cute and great idea! Really nice way to brighten someone's day!