Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just a Note

Earlier this month, I did a trade show in Dallas for my Landscape/Irrigation company. A very nice man took us out to eat at a VERY nice steak house in Dallas. I made sure before we left the trade show we had an address so I could send a Thank you card. This gave me the chance to use the tree on the CTMH cricut cartridge.
I decided to use some burlap on the card-in honor of the man who took us to dinner. See he is the sales rep for the company that sales the burlap used on tree root balls when they did native ones! I hope he is impressed with my use of burlap!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Very nice! So hard to make manly cards and this one is perfect!

Casandra Bennett said...

What a clever use for burlap! I love your card. My hubby works for an irrigation/landscape company, and I can tell you that his boss would be impressed with a card like this. :)

Sheila H said...

You personalized your card in a great way!

Unknown said...

This is a great card! Thank you for the idea :)

kayeaston51 said...

Perfect card for that man! I'm sure he will enjoy it!

Wendy Taylor said...

AWESOME!! I also DO hope he notices those little custom touches - Love it!

Cricut Couple said...

Well, he better be impressed because it's a brilliant touch! Love everything about this beautiful card! I fell in love with that tree as soon as I got the cartridge! I can't wait to use it! TFS!

Terrie Dodd said...

Well if he doesn't appreciate it, I certainly do!! I LOVE it : )

Stampin Lucy said...

Oh what a wonderful masculine card. So appropriate. I love the burlap, that really makes the card. My Husband is training to be an Arborist. Will have to lift this one if you don't mind. I am in love with the idea.