Friday, August 5, 2011

Art Philosophy Cartridge Cupcake Card Video

Yes, 2 videos in 1 week!!!!

Below is a video of the Card from Yesterdays Card Class-Above is a picture of how I attached the papers to the mat-Notice that the arrow is pointing up and that is how I inserted the mat into the machine. This is important if you are using the Gypsy, because of the orientation of the layout.
Here are the measurements-
Desert Sand Cardstock is 6.25 x 6.25 I cut the ticket card (pg. 25 of the book) at 5.75
Colonial White Cardstock is 3.5x5.75. I cut the ticket shape(pg. 25) at 2.75
same on the Mischief pattern paper
Sunset cardstock is 3x5.5. I cut the cupcake at 2.5(page 70)
and I cut the stars at 1" (pg 40)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! having never owned a cricut you have made it seem easier
thank you

Sheila H said...

I really appreciate this video - thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for showing how to use the circuit. Your videos are great.
Larie

Leslie said...

Great job on the video. Thanks for sharing you wonderful and creative talent.