Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Glitter Icing

So I am really enjoying CTMH's new colors-especially Pear. What a fun green color! For the icing I covered Sunset cardstock with a thin layer of Liquid glass, sprinkled prisma glitter and then added another THICK layer of Liquid glass.

{Cupcake Birthday Card Supplies}
Cardstock: White Daisy, Pear, Sunset (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Black, Pear (Close to My Heart)
Embossing Powder: Black (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Save the date-English, Cupcake sprinkles (Close to my Heart)
Embellishments: Lagoon Button, White waxy flax, liquid glass, prisma glitter (Close to My Heart)

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great card, Aaron! Pear reminds me of like Citrus Leaf, maybe a little deeper, though. Fun cupcake!

Carla said...

Super cute card!!

Shalini said...

wow... awesum colour... and a very cute card...

Erica said...

that color pops! Love it.

news games said...

This is just a gorgeous card!