Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ed Hardy Inspired


I recently came across my purse coluzzle and decided to create a funky purse. I wanted to use the cool scull form this months stamp of the month, so I headed to Ed Hardy for some inspiration. I used the Joseph's coat technique to create the multicolor swirls on the purse. Tresa Black recently did a class on it, and you can see it here. I used Tracy Mason's flower tutorial to make the rosebuds.

{Skull purse Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Colonial White, White, Lagoon, Sunset, Pear (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Pear, Lagoon, Sunset (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Thriller (Close to My Heart)
Tools: Purse Coluzzle (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Clear embossing powder, black pearls, prisma glitter (Close to my Heart)
ball chain (unknown)




2 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

Aaron-I love them both-you always amaze me....

Jeanne said...

Wow! What an awesome purse! Love the variety in your creativity. The stamping is terrific and those flowers are beautiful.

Have a wonderful weekend.