Monday, August 23, 2010

Tons of ideas-All day long!!!





Mark your calendars, it's less than a week away! The first Creative University - ONLINE!


Nine hours of free classes, presented by Close to My Heart consultants to kick off the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book and Catalog featuring a top-notch team of co-hosts for this event, with a variety of demonstrations to showcase new products from Close to My Heart.


9am-6pm pacific
10am-7pm mountain
11am-8pm central
12pm-9pm eastern
Classes begin on the hour


Teachers:
Tresa Black
Bobie Glassette
Denise Anderson-Turley

Haley Dyer
Aaron Brown (that's Me!)
Sheila Bennett
Christine David


The event is on Tresa's ustream channel. Sign up (it's free!) to chat live with teachers and other viewers. Ustream account is not necessary to view the classes, but if you'd like to chat, you need to sign up.


Help Promote This Event, Grab a Badge from the Sidebar!

3 comments:

Sheila H said...

This sounds fantastic!

Patti said...

Aaron, is this going to be recorded, I'm tied up all day!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

You GO girl!! I love your creativity - and now that I know you're in the Tresa Black "family" I totally understand!!!!!!!

This looks FABULOUS! I've got my Open Stamping group at the house that afternoon - I'm with Patti, if it isn't recorded, maybe we can pop into a part of it!