Monday, August 9, 2010

It's all about the Yellow!

In the near future I have plans for a total craft room make over, an so I have been cleaning out and getting rid of lots of thing. While cleaning yesterday I came across this yellow pale that I had purchased on clearance at Easter time a few years ago. I almost tossed it, but then remember my most favorite blogger, Tresa Black, was doing a "Yellow" color party. I decided to keep it and make something out of. To see all things "yellow and wonderful" be sure to stop by Tresa's blog Fabulously Artsy!
{Yellow Pail Supplies}
Cardstock: Buttercup (close to My Heart)
Ink: Honey, Chocolate (Close to My Heart)
Rub-Ons:Primavera (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Chocolate Buttons, Chocolate Brads, Felt flowers (Close to My Heart)
Other-Pail (Dollar general)

6 comments:

Sheila H said...

This is so cute!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous way to dress up a simple pail! Hope you'll share your craft room when you get it all done. *Ü*

Tresa Black said...

Love it, so sunny and happy! Thanks for joining the linky party on my blog!

Haley D. said...

Your pail is so fun and fabulous!

Katy said...

This is so cute and I think I have that EXACT pail at home...hehehehe...can't wait to get home and "play"

Kelly Triggs said...

Too, too cute!!