Monday, August 16, 2010

Thanks!

Right now I am working on lots of things-not quite ready to show you, yet! I have lots of this CTMH Twitterpatted paper, and I am trying to use it up.
{Thanks Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Sorbet, Colonial white, chocolate (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Twitterpatted (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Chocolate, Chocolate marker, Sorbet (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: color ready alphabets, suede flowers, sorbet brads, foam tape, water color pencils (Close to my Heart)
Stamps: Beary Busy (Close to My Heart)
Tools: Nestiblities die cut

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Cute, cute, cute! I have a feeling this stamp set is going to be a big seller. It's adorable. Love the flowers in the wheelbarrow, too.

Shalini said...

such a sweet card... cant wait to see all that you are creating with the twitterpad pack...

Love
Shalini