Thursday, March 11, 2010

Seed Pocket & FREE Template

I have been working on my Stamp of the Month display board. I created this really cute seed packet pocket.
Because I love you all so much I made a template for it.

Supplies from Close to My Heart-
ColonialWhite Cardstock
Crystal blue Cardstock
pattern paper from twitterpatted
Sweetleaf Cardstock
Chocolate ink
Goldrush marker
Heavenly blue marker
sweetleaf marker
chocolate ribbon
foam squares
tiny pearls
Flower pot stamp set
other-
seeds



click on the template image to in large it-
If for any reason it wont print clearly, just send me an email to kabrown63@hotmail.com and I will reply with a PDF attachment.
Enjoy!


10 comments:

Lori said...

That is so sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Haidee said...

Thanks for sharing this great card!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling project!

Kathi Carlson said...

So cute I just had to sit right down and make one! Your projects are always great, Aaron!

Sheila H said...

This is so nice - thanks a lot!

Laurel said...

Oh this is so cute!

Jeanne said...

So sweet! Thanks for your generosity, Aaron!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Brilliant idea to showcase that stamp set this way! Love it and TFS. :)

scrappingadvocate said...

ADORABLE! These will make wonderful teacher gifts! TFS!

dictionar german said...

It is clear that you are passionate about what you do. This are very beautiful