Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pinocchio!


I thought I would use some more of my Pinocchio book from the goodwill store. Projects with text are so popular now, in fact I just worked on a Call from Paper Crafts for that very thing.
Supplies from Close to My Heart-
Black textured Cardstock
Colonial white cardstock
Desert Sand ink
Olive ink
Creme brulee ink
versamark
clear embossing powder
black ribbon
Western flourish stamp set
Say it in Style stamp set
foam tape
pewter brad
paper flowers
other-
label eight die cut from nestiblities
vintage book page

9 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

love it!!!

In fact I ned to pick up some books to make the paper flowers

Gretel said...

Wow! This is really nice. I definitely want to try this out for myself. Thanks for sharing!

Haidee said...

This is such a great idea!!

Leana Ott said...

Never thought of using an old book. Very clever! BTW Awesome card.

Jeanne said...

While I really, really like how it looks, I can't help but have a hard time with the idea of taking apart old books. So, I'll admire the handiwork of others. *Ü*

Lovely card!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Haley D. said...

Your card is stunning!!!

Kathi Carlson said...

LOVE this, Aaron! Gorgeous.

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous!!