Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Seed Basket

March has come to last day and now we move onto April. Where have 3 months gone?
Here in Texas it is never really safe to start the garden and planting until after April 20th. Of course most of the time everyone gets spring fever and starts early. Even me on a few occasions and ended up loosing plants to a late freeze.
One of the true signs for me that is OK to plant is the Mesquite trees-once they put on buds it's safe to plant. What signs do you use in your part of the world?












This simple box has been turned into a basket with covered seed packets. I also found a set of plant stakes at the home improvement store and made some matching plant id stakes. (I don't think they are weather proof but sure cute)







I used lots of supplies, All from Close to My Heart
The main stamp set is the April Stamp of the Month-Flower pot. I also used all CTMH markers for coloring the images.

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! I love your garden set.

I still don't have a back yard, sigh, so hopefully we'll be growing grass this spring.