Monday, March 1, 2010

A Bee using Buttons

I see lots of buttons being use to make such cute things right now. I see them as flowers, bugs, hot air ballons and bike tires. I thought I would give it a shot.

Supplies from Close to My Heart:
Olive Cardstock
Vanilla Cream Cardstock
Juniper Cardstock
Veranda Creative Basics pattern paper
juniper ink
juniper waxy flax
Smiles stamp set
Love struck stamp set
Buttercup buttons
desert sand ink
prisma glitter



I used the leaf stamp from Smiles to create the wings of the bee.

7 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute set!

Carla said...

Great card set! Love them! What a creative idea!

Sheila Bennett said...

Absolutely adorable bee! Your card is wonderful.

Alanna said...

Super cute. Way to think outside the box.

Jeanne said...

I love how you stretch your imagination, Aaron! This bee is just adorable! Great thinking!

Sheila H said...

What a wonderful idea - you are so creative!

Crafty Texan said...

Awesome! So adorable! :)