Saturday, September 12, 2009

Western Baby Tag Album

A few weeks ago I posted this Acrylic Album for a friend who was having a baby(in fact she had that baby this week, congrats Kassi!) I also have another Friend who is due at the end of next week. This album is for her.
I used a lot of different products, mostly Close to my Heart. If you want to know about something just send me an email.

This album is made from the CTMH bragin Tag Album.
Here a a few of the inside pages.






Have a great weekend!







16 comments:

Juanita said...

Oh, I love this!! awesome job!

Jena said...

That is TOOOO cute - TFS!

Leslie said...

Sweet sweet.

Erica said...

that is adorable...i love it

Sarah said...

It is just perfect Aaron! My fav bit is the the lasso effect with the hemp!!! SO GOOD!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness, Aaron! You never cease to amaze me with the creative ideas you have. This is fantastic! I'm sure it will be treasured.

Congrats to your friends on their new additions!

Meredith said...

This is awesome! I love the way you incorporated so many different paper packs! They all work really well together!

Alanna said...

Your friend is very lucky as this is absolutely fabulous.

nonapearl said...

You always do such outstanding work! i love reading your blog.

this is no exception. it's gorgeous!

Haley D. said...

Pardner, that is so sweet! I love how you mixed so many different papers from different CTMH paper packs. It really works for the little cow poke and family!

Carolyn said...

I love this!
I want to make one of these too.

Crystal said...

Great job! What a lucky mama to be receiving this gift :)

Carolyn said...

Awesome!! What a neat keepsake gift!

Amy Moore said...

I love your lil' album all done up in a western theme. 2 Cute!

Katy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! Love the Bella paper thrown in there!