Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hey there Cupcake!

I found some cards in a folder that I hadn't showed you yet. So I am taking a brake from the Fall cards to show this summer cupcake card.
supplies from CTMH-Buttercup CS, Sweetleaf textured CS, Hollyhock CS, Colonial White CS, Buttercup ink, Sweetleaf ink, bamboo ink, hollyhock ink, hollyhock ribbon, white daisy flower, pewter brad, foam square, spot on back ground stamp set, cupcake sprinkles stamp set
piercing tool, prisma glitter, liquid glass
Other-scallop punch



7 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I love the glittery frosting.

Sheila Bennett said...

Great card! Love the color combo and the glittery frosting. :)

Shan said...

LOVE this card. It's really warm here today so I'm still holding on to summer. Love the color combo too!

Alanna said...

So cute. I love all the bling.

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness, this looks good enough to eat (almost). Love the glittery frosting!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Thanks for the inspiration.

Katy said...

SO SO CUTE!!! I'm gonna have to break out this stamp set and play!