Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The door is always open



This week over at Jeanette Lyntons blog is a super fun set of Color for the Color me Monday challenge.
I created this card using the new stamp set Neighborhood. I just love these little houses.
Supplies from CTMH-White Daisy CS, Crystal Blue CS, Sweetleaf CS, pattern paper from Jingle, crystal blue ribbon, holiday red button, white hemp, crystal blue ink, sweetleaf marker, tulip ink, tulip bitty brads, desert sand ink, neighborhood stamp set, welcome home stamp set, liquid glass
other-sewing

6 comments:

Jena said...

Very cute - love your take on the CMM challenge, especially all the Tulip, I love that color! TFS!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! I love your tag.

Alanna said...

Darling card. I love that image.

Erica said...

what a fun & bright card....love it

Sarah said...

This is adorable! I love the little houses too! Wonderful card.

Leslie said...

Great card