Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello There

This week over at CPS they have a great sketch. I am really into the fall colors and the fall patterns right now.
Supplies from CTMH-Twitterpatted pattern paper, Chocolate CS, Colonial White CS, Chocolate ink, Desert Sand ink, Sweetleaf marker, sorbet ribbon, chocolate felt shapes, Hello there stamp set, liquid glass
other-4x4 envelope from papertrey ink


You might also notice that I made a matching envelope. I even covered the envelope flap with matching paper.


9 comments:

Dawn said...

What a sweet little card! Love it!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling. I love the brackets.

Crafty Jenn said...

Cute! Love it. The liquid glass is the perfect touch.

Roxie said...

Love this card
It is sooo cute.

Alanna said...

This is very cute. How fun that you made a matching envelope as well.

Sarah said...

SOOOO lovely! I am loving all the fall themes and colors lately. My FAVORITE time of year. Your envelope is perfect.

Jeanne said...

Terrific! Love it all...the felt, the liquid glass, the envie...such a wonderful project!

Pamela said...

AWESOME card! I love it!!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Hello, you used brackets!!!! I love this so much. Way to rock the cps challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.