Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thank you Sparkle!

I visit Sparkle's blog often, and I always comment on how cute I think here moose cards are, so she was so sweet and sent me some images of my very own. After I started working on this project I decided I was going to need a few more images, and before I begged Sparkle to send more, I had an idea to run cardstock through my printer and see if I could copy them. Well it worked!!



I am working on the step by step directions for this card holder, and promise to have it posted later this afternoon.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card set is so adorable! I love it! I need the CTMH golf set. I'm glad you're having lots of fun with Riley!

Stephenie said...

OMG I am so pleased that I found your blog!!! Gorgeous, really excited too because I am getting ready to take the plunge and become a demo. I love your blog!!! So cute:) Your creations are so pretty:)