Friday, January 1, 2016

Roses are Red

 Or more like Pink this week!! I have some great project to show you this week using the CTMH January Stamp of the Month. The stamp of the Month Program is my favorite, because I like deals. Especially Deals that let me get a Stamp for $5.
When you spend $50 all month long you can get this Stamp for just $5!!
On top of that it's the 1st of January and it's Time For a new Mystery Hostess, so see below for special deals.
This month I will be featuring the CTMH paper Pack La Vie En Rose.This paper pack is full of pattern paper that is all black and white patterns along with a sheet that has a huge bouquet of real roses. When I saw the La Vie En Rose Compliments had kraft accent in them I was a little sceptical- but it toally works!
You can see on both these cards that I used some kraft paper with them. Including stamping on the kraft card stock and coloring with a CTMH Marker.

Now here are some things you want to check out.
La Vie En Rose Pattern Paper
Compliments 

 I am changing things up a bit for January- Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the January Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Pack of La Vie En Rose Badge Buttons. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the January Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for January. 


1 comment:

Jeannie said...

So lovely! You make a paper packet come alive.