Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Book Review: A Breath of Snow and Ash


This is another book in the wonderful Outlander Series from Diana Gabaldon. I sure you have figured out by now that I just love these book, might go so far as saying that I am obsessed? This one picks up Claire and Jamie's Story along with Roger and Bree. This book was jam packed full of good stuff-lots a little mysteries going on through out as well as filling in the gaps of some of the story lines from the past books. The end of this book left me a little teary eyed as Roger, Bree, Jem and Mandy head back to their own time, but I am looking forward to finding out what is in store for them.
Don't these buns look yummy? I made these this weekend while I worked on some up coming projects for May (that card is using the Stamp of the Month for May). These buns received 2 thumbs up around here. Find all the info and recipe here. Claire's Nettle Kissed Buns

1 comment:

Outlander Kitchen said...

Thanks Aaron! You're gonna love Echo...:)