Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Rock the Block Video

Below you can watch a great video provided by Close to My Heart showing how you can use the Rock the Block special to make a great photo display. I wanted to show you some things that you can do with the stamp! Of course I love to make the cards, so here a couple featuring the stamp set. For the center of the yellow flowers I used a chocolate button and a pearl gem in the center. I added some yellow ribbon to the side of the card to finish it off. This small 3x3 card has a great flower on it using the 3d feature on the CTMH Cricut Cartridge.
Here is a picture of the stamps you get-That's an E size stamp THE BIG ONE! Value of $34 bucks!
Watch this great video by Close to My Heart!

1 comment:

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Aaron!!! I just love your work!!! Thanks for your inspiration and have a Merry Christmas! :)