Saturday, March 5, 2011

Things I am loving...

A few of my favorite things for right now-this cup, I picked it up at Bed Bath and Beyond. The reason I love it is that it doesn't sweat, there for I can leave it on my work area and not worry about getting my projects wet.
I recently made a trip to Dallas/Frisco area and visited Sam Moon. I always enjoy this store, but here is a word to the wise, going during the week-avoid weekends at all cost! I have been on a Saturday before and you can't stir the people with a stick. I have really been into broaches, especially cameos. I picked up several in many colors (they are costume and only cost between 5 and 10 bucks each, but they are really cute!

Next up-this root booster. My hair dresser sold it to me, and it the 1st product that I think really works. While my hair is still damp I add a few sprays to my "bump" on the back of my head and it helps hold all day.
I just photographed several project, and I hope to get them edited this weekend and be back to regular posts. The last few weeks I have felt really behind in everything and my plate was over full. But I think all of that is behind me!


3 comments:

Shelly said...

love those cups! I have a similar one from Target in pink sitting on my table right now! Also a big fan of Sam Moon, but I only get the chance to go once every couple of years!

Katy said...

I've seen those cups EVERYWHERE! Now that I know their "secret", I'll have to go buy one/two...lol. Also LOVE Sam Moon...we drive up to the Dallas area every other weekend for soccer and it's on my "hit list" at least twice during the season!

Play Online Poker said...

It is simply remarkable answer