Monday, September 27, 2010

*Clearly* Halloween is upon us!

So as crafters we have all been working on Halloween, and are setting our minds to Christmas-lots of Halloween on all the blogs I read. I really Love this clear card, and I can't seem to get enough of the Thriller stamps set. I think it maybe one of my *all time favorite* for now anyways!
{Trick or Treat Clear Card Supplies}
Cardstock: White, Black (Close to my Heart)
Pattern Paper: Hooligans (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Lagoon, Black, Black Marker (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Thriller (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Black embossing powder, prisma glitter, clear sparkles, foam tape(Close to My Heart)


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

While that particular stamp set doesn't really thrill me, I really do like the clear card and the bling on the scallops as well as the colors you chose for the card!

Jenn said...

I love this, the colors, the layout, everything! AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Ooooh! I really like the colors on this one!