Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Looped Paper Flower


Paper flowers.....I can't seem to get enough of them. Pre-made or like this one, that I made myself. Its really simple to make-take a double sided (in my case I wanted the same on both sides so I glued pattern paper together) 1/2" stripe of pattern paper and foam loops. I used SEVERAL glue dots to hold it all in place. To create the center I added a big pile of Liquid glass and 3 blue rhinestones. Then I sprinkled the rest with prisma glitter.

{Happy Birthday Card Supplies}
Cardstock:Outdoor denim, Bamboo, Crystal Blue (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Moon Doggie (Close to My heart)
Stamps: From Me to You, Felicity (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Out door Denim(Close to My Heart)
Other-Outdoor denim embossing powder, blue rhinestones, prisma glitter, Liquid glass (Close to My Heart)
Tools: Scallop circle punch

2 comments: